martes, 26 de octubre de 2021

Halloween Night

 


Written and directed by: Matthew J. Dorman, PhD Illustrations and animation: Esa Jussila Music performed by Little Blue Globe Band Voice acting by Matthew J. Dorman, PhD HALLOWEEN NIGHT lyrics Walking down the street, on Halloween night Lots of scary monsters, and other strange sights Boy: I see a ghost! Ghosts: ghost sounds Walking down the street, on Halloween night Lots of scary monsters, and other strange sights Boy: I see a vampire! Vampire: Welcome to my house...hahhahaa Walking down the street, on Halloween night Lots of scary monsters, and other strange sights Boy: I see a skeleton! Skeleton: Hello, have you seen my coffin? Walking down the street, on Halloween night Lots of scary monsters, and other strange sights Boy: I see a witch! Witch: Hee hee hee hee Walking down the street, on Halloween night Lots of scary monsters, and other strange sights Boy: I see a werewolf! Werewolf: "howl" Walking down the street, on Halloween night Lots of scary monsters, and other strange sights Boy: I see a mummy! Mummy: I'm sorry, I don't have time to talk -- I'm all wrapped up at the moment La la la la...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario